FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
- Is making money online right for me? If you have some free time, you are motivated enough, and making money online is something you want to do, then sure, why not? Making money online will help you generate some extra income.
- How much money can I make online? It all depends on you and the online money making program(s) you go for. While it is possible to make a lot of money online, it takes patience (and some time too!)
- Can I make enough money online to quit my day job, using my online money as a full time income? It is technically possible, though difficult if you’re a first timer. If you have a website/blog that gets thousands of visitors and active referrals a day and/or you have well optimized ad spaces, then you might just be able to turn online money making into a full time job.
- Which online money making program is the best one? We cannot choose one program. There are several types of programs that can earn you $1-$100+ a month. Find a few that you enjoy doind and be consistent.
- How do I know which programs are legitimate and which ones are scams? We share blog posts about legitimate and scam make money programs every month. If you would like our opinion or for us to test a program, please contact us. If it sounds to good to be true, then it’s usually a scam. (i.e. Earn $10 per click. Minimum payout is $1000. “When I first started making money online, I fell for this scam.” –@KeyannaRochelle)
- If I make money online, how will I get paid? Typically, online money making programs offer one or more of the following ways by which you get your earnings:
- Paypal – You supply a Paypal account and they will send the money there.
- Check – You supply your address and they will send you a check.
- Direct deposit – You supply your bank account information and they will deposit the money directly into it.
- Other forms of payment: We Pay, Dwolla, Clickbank
- Can I make money online for free? Yes, you can. We share 100% free make money programs on our website.
- Do I have to pay to make money online? Normally, no you don’t. However, if you want to earn higher payments, affiliate make money programs charge a one-time membership fee. i.e. Empower Network, PureLeverage, MCA, Energy Programs, etc.
- Can I make money on mobile apps? Yes you can. There’s over 30 mobile apps that reward their members for using their app.
- Do you have to pay to get online jobs? No, you don’t. There are several free programs.
- Can you really make money online by taking surveys? Yes, you can. Personally, it’s the most boring way to make money, however, it pays very well.
- I’m not from USA. Can I still make money online? Yes, you can. It’s more difficult to find programs to make money online outside of USA.
If you have any questions that are not on this list, please complete the Contact form below and we will post your question and answer above. If you would like to privately ask a question, please specify, and I will not share the question.
Comments or questions are welcome.